Five Alternative Strategies for your Life Science Research
6th of October | 17:30 – 21:00 | Sanquin Headquarters, Amsterdam
Due to last year’s great success,The Next Scientists & Health & Innovation District Amsterdam are organizing a new edition of this event, which is designed to enhance collaboration between academic researchers and business professionals in the life science industry. By bringing together thought-leaders from both domains, we aim to facilitate dialogue, promote mutual understanding, and stimulate innovation. Whether you’re an academic keen to commercialize your research, a business professional exploring scientific collaborations, or merely intrigued by the intersection of these realms, this event promises to offer valuable insights and potential partnerships.
This year there will be some new exciting speakers:
- Nawal Bahia el Idrissi, Director Strategy & Partnerships, Health & Innovation District Amsterdam (Hid)
- Miao-Ping Chien, Principal Investigator, Associate Professor, Erasmus MC and Oncode Institute
- Michelle Meijer, Chief Commercial Officer, Self-screen B.V.
- Thom Frielink, Investment Analist, Curie Capital B.V.
- Linda van de Burgwal, Associate Professor Societal Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Health and Life Sciences, Athena Research and Education Institute
- Lydia Kalafateli, Lead Biotech Domain & Partnerships, Biotech Venture Developer, NLC Venture Builder
There will be no fee to attend this event! Click the button below to sign up.