Gulliver Competition for Startups
The submission for 2022 is open!
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail” is a famous quote by Benjamin Franklin. At Gulliver we believe that setting goals is important and therefore participating in the Gulliver competition starts with setting your personal goals for your enterprise.
The three most important factors for building your new enterprise are speaking to the right people, gathering the right feedback and attracting the right amount of funding. During the second phase of the competition we help you to do exactly that. Gulliver is not a school where we learn you how to build your enterprise, but Gulliver is your gateway to all the information, network and resources you need.
Money is an important resource often missing in start-ups. Gulliver therefore grants the most promising new enterprise of the year a cash grand prize of €10.000,-! Gulliver is about progress, joining the competition early on and building your enterprise with the use of our network therefore ensures that the judges can see your progress and will improve your chances of winning the grand prize.
- An innovative idea or technology
- At least one of your team members is aged under 35
- Based within 20 kilometers of Leiden
- You have a plan, company or the aspiration to become the new Elon Musk
- You will need a business bank account and a COC-number in order to receive the prize in case. This is not a requirement for participation in the first place.
Do you fulfill all the requirements? Then join the Gulliver competition! Send in your one-pager to email@example.com.