Market Access and Reimbursement Workshop | For Deeptech Startups in Health
- For whom: Startups in Healthtech, between product solution and product-market fit
- Attendance fee: FREE
- Deadline: Apply by July 4th
Get an in-depth insight into all the key elements of the Healthtech Market Access and Reimbursement.
Learn all about the core concepts of Market Access and Reimbursement: coding, coverage, and payment, as well as the strategic process and tools, applicable not only to the Dutch market.
As part of this workshop, you will learn the basics of compiling a strategic plan that would allow you to obtain optimal market access and reimbursement for your technology. Besides, you will get an understanding of how to answer any potential investor questions about the timing and viability of the introduction of your technology in any market.
In case you have any questions about this event, please reach out to Iris Visser (firstname.lastname@example.org – 0611302236).
Topics that will be covered:
- Role of Coding, Coverage, and Payment: This section focuses on participants gaining an in-depth understanding of public and private sector coverage and the role of coding, and its impact on market access and reimbursement. Real-world examples will be used to underline the theoretical aspects presented.
- Market access tools and strategy development: We will look at the timeline and steps of the development of a strategic Healthtech market access plan as well as the role and involvement of stakeholders in the adoption and financing of novel technologies. During this session, attendees will obtain an overview of common market access tools including clinical and economic evidence, health technology assessments, and clinical guidelines used in the assessment and decision-making process.
- Differences between countries: The course will underline potential differences between country market access and reimbursement landscapes, as well as the importance of understanding these prior to entry.
* Countries will be covered based on your interest.