This is the privacy statement of the Leiden Bio Science Park
The LBSP the privacy of all her relations and users of the website www.leidenbiosciencepark.nl
By using our services, you are providing certain data to us. This could be personal data. We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed. We ensure that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially.
Depending on the purposes, we use the following data:
- Name and company details (name and addresses);
- Job title;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- IP address.
The LBSP uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing and/or improving our events;
- Marketing and promotion through the website of Leiden Bio Science Park, social media or other publication channels;
- Providing information about current developments, products and services (including newsletter) to inform you about the Leiden Bio Science Park news, events and services.
Personal Data will not be used for any other purpose as for which they are provided, unless we either have received your consent and/or if we are obliged to do so by law.
All Personal Data is processed on of the following bases:
- Consent of the Data Subject;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of LBSP;
When data is processed on the basis of consent, you have the possibility to withdraw your consent.
Your personal data will in principle only be used by the LBSP. Occasionally, we may also share this information with interested third parties for marketing.
We do keep statistics on our website, but these are kept anonymous at all times.
Security and storage
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data.
The period for which the personal data is stored is limited to what is necessary for the purposes as stated in this Privacy Statement, unless we are obliged by law to extend this period.
View, change or deletion of personal data
You have the possibility to view, change or delete your personal data at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
This privacy statement can be changed without prior notice in the event of changes to the business operations of the LBSP.
It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.